DJ Rockin' Lou Schocken
Making your special day the best it can be....
First, I would like to congratulate you on finding your
"one true love" and taking the ultimate step - GETTING
MARRIED. How very excited you must be !!!
Secondly, I want to thank you for visiting my site and
considering my services as master of ceremonies and
disc jockey entertainment for your reception. I take
my responsibilities very seriously and pride myself in
making your special day the best it can be.
- 20 years of entertainment
- Tasteful announcements and
- Personalized help in planning
- Top notch sound equipment
- Music selected by YOU
- Expert coordination with other
banquet manager, etc.)
The emphasis is on providing a quality mix of music and
making announcements in a subtle, yet professional
manner, while keeping the proceedings moving at a fun
pace. I am the refined alternative to the loud and
overbearing DJ. In other words, NO CHEESY DJs. I provide
the kind of service most brides and wedding planners prefer.
In addition to providing announcements and
entertainment, I also serve as on-site "coordinator" of
the other wedding professionals involved so that
everything runs smoothly on your big day. I will make
sure that the photographer, videographer and banquet
staff are all on the same page so that nothing gets missed
and the reception happens according to YOUR wishes.
My goal is to capture and cultivate the mood that reflects
YOUR style. I will be delighted to spend as much time as
you need getting to know you and helping you to plan
your reception. We will work together to choose just the
right formalities and the perfect mix of music to make the
biggest day of your life the very best it can be.
It has been said that if you provide great reception
music, the food tastes more delicious, the flowers look
more beautiful and you'll even get better pictures. WHY?
...Because everyone will be dancing, smiling, laughing
and having a wonderful time. Contact me today...you'll
be glad you did.
Some interesting things to think about..........Hindsight is 20/20 !!!
AFTER THE VOWS...
- 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception
- Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
- During wedding planning, Brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the
reception site and caterer - reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities.
Within one week after their reception, 78% of Brides say they would have made the
entertainment their highest priority!
- When asked 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the
- 65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their wedding, said, if they had it to do
over again, they would have chosen a disc jockey.
Source: American Disc Jockey Association
With Rockin' Lou Schocken, you get: